1) Nano-bots in Blood: Although Nano-bots are a long way from being used today, however, there is the possibility that we will see it in the future where these small robots can work like our own particular white blood cells and annihilate microscopic organisms and different pathogens. These miniature robots would work like their full-estimate equivalents with their own particular sensors and propulsion frameworks, and could perform little errands like conveying chemotherapy 1000 times more efficiently than utilizing drugs and it will not cause as many side effects as patient face in the present medications.
2) Mind Transfer and Head Transplants: Ever since the beginning of mankind, we have all needed to live everlastingly, and one day that may progress toward becoming reality with organizations like Google and Brainpreservation.org searching for approaches to expand life by curing infection, safeguarding our brains in stasis, or actually saving on PCs or another cerebrum.
While it might appear to be strange idea for a tech organization like Google to sign up and battle the healthcare fight, it makes perfect sense that that their CEO Larry Page might need to enhance his life and other’s around him thus they can understand life’s other intense difficulties in the upcoming future.
3) Robotic Surgery/Pilot training program/Flight Simulator: Roswell Park Cancer Institute is rapidly reaching on the position of surgical training pioneers. This progress was benefitted by the innovative joint effort between the University at Buffalo’s School of Engineering and Applied Sciences and RPCI’s Center for Robotic Surgery. Surgical methods have constantly required years of preparing, and up to this point, the vast majority of that preparations are done in a live environment. It might be more efficient to do robotic surgery in comparison of present practices.
4) Holographic Images: Hospitals are a place to go whenever any treatment is needed. However, it is strange that in the United States, more than 2 million individuals are affected by hospital-acquired contaminations consistently, and 100,000 individuals die due to these kinds of infections. Furthermore, it costs almost $20 billion to treat these contaminations. One thing that can help significantly is the capacity to input information without really touching physical gadgets, for example, keyboards, mouse, and so on. Holographic images will possess the ability to bring a complete revolution in this area.
5) Improved Blood-Test Experience: No one loves needles, particularly when you need to get pricked by an unpracticed phlebotomist. Awesome news! Organizations like Theranos have designed a perfect way for such people because if you want to run tests then you will just need micro-samples of blood which means that approximately 1/1,000th of normal blood will be drawn from your vein.
6) Mitochondrial DNA Transfer: It is also known as “three parent baby”, this procedure disposes of an assortment of conceivably fatal diseases such as heart and liver failure, and deafness. Albeit numerous moral and ethical questions encompass the current U.K. approval of this procedure, the potential implications for future eras is limitless.
7) Robotic Nurse Assistant: Unqualified or inefficient nurses can become problematic for patients. According to the survey, large portion of patients are harmed each year from moving or lifting in bed or due to the mishandling fall after surgery. There are numerous varieties from a full robot, for example, RIBA (Robot for Interactive Body Assistance) which has been developed by RIKEN and Tokai Rubber Industries and assisted hardware, for example, HAL (Hybrid Assistive Limb) robot suits conveyed by Cyberdyne.
8) Artificial Retinas: The United States commonly characterizes somebody as legitimately visually impaired when the individual’s focal vision has degraded to 20/200, or the individual has lost peripheral vision so he sees less than 20 degrees outside of focal vision. Typical vision is 20/20, and individuals can see up to 90 degrees with their peripheral vision. An expected, 1.1 million individuals in the United States are considered lawfully visually impaired.
This has prompted organizations like Nano-Retina to build up a complex and exquisite solution intended to reestablish sight of individuals who lost their vision because of retinal degenerative sicknesses. The small scale Nano Retina device, NR600 Implant, replaces the functionality of completely or partially damaged photoreceptor cells of eye and makes the electrical incitement required to initiate the remaining healthy and fully functioning retinal cells.
9) Anti-Aging Drugs: The fantasy, day dream or a nightmare about long life or immortality, however you take it, might become slightly possible in future since Anti-Aging drugs will give you possibilities of living till 110s and 120s. In the year 2016, there was anti-aging drug test that reached to its trials and there were possibilities that these trials could see sicknesses like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s consigned to ancient history. Researchers now trust that it is quite possible to stop old age and help them live healthy into their 120s.
10) Tooth Regeneration: This could be really very surprising and helpful advancement in healthcare if technology can actually bring answers to the tooth regeneration mystery. Brilliantly colorful fish found in Africa may hold the key to developing lost teeth. In a community oriented study between the Georgia Institute of Technology and King’s College London, specialists research on cichlid fishes of Lake Malawi in Africa, who loses teeth just to have another one slide into place. Their study, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, recognizes and highlights the qualities responsible of developing new teeth and may prompt the key to “tooth recovery” in people.
11) Light bulbs that Disinfect and Kill Bacteria: Hospitals are known to be potentially harmful and dangerous place with so many individuals with various illnesses and bacteria. Indigo-Clean has now developed an innovation utilizing light that ceaselessly sterilizes nature, disinfect the environment and reinforces your present disease prevention efforts.
12) Medical Wearables And Devices With Long Lasting Batteries: The requirement for power is a primary concern. Pacemaker batteries are regularly replaced after a costly surgery. With the help of technology, it will be possible for batteries to get speedier charging and they will last long which will cut the cost of battery supplies as well.
13) Stem-cell Reconstructive and Plastic Surgery: Stem-cells have received the spotlight recently. However, there were some senseless and fraudulent claims of stem cell reconstruction in the past few years. After a long haul, there are finally some genuine and officially approved applications of stem cell reconstruction and plastic surgery that begun to surface in various fields.
14) Augmenting Human Abilities: Perhaps, the most impressive show of healthcare innovation advancement is the video presented by Les Baugh who was controlling prosthetic arms with his mind. Through broad research, in the matter on how Les’ mind controlled his limbs, analysts could decide how mind dealt with these connections. With the help of that research, they could build up an innovation that would read his cerebrum movement and send the signs to limbs that finally controlled the engine elements of his prosthetic limbs.
15) Health Informatics: More than half of US clinics utilize some sort of electronic records framework, however just 6% of them actually follow all the government orders, as indicated by a current survey of the University of Michigan. As indicated by scientists at the University of Chicago, half of medicinal services dollars are wasted on unnecessary record keeping forms. Electronic records have been appeared to save substantial amount of $37 and $59 million if large hospital follows right health informatics. It streamlines the therapeutic care process and brings down malpractice claims, and expands coordination between suppliers.
Source by Varun Kumar