In this article, we would like to tell you how caviar can help you be healthy and lose weight. There is a lot of information about red caviar, but no one writes about other types of caviar and their health effects. We would like to write about pike caviar, because this type of caviar is as popular as red and black, and it is also much cheaper.
Sometimes diets consist of a large number of carbohydrates and a small number of proteins. Everyone should know that if you want to lose weight, it is not enough just to reduce the amount of carbohydrates, but in your menu you need to add protein-containing foods. Everyone knows that products like meat and cheese contain protein, but everyone forgets that seafood (especially caviar) contains a large amount of protein and contains less fat than red caviar. Delicatessen pike caviar can help you add high-quality protein to your menu. Low caloric content of this type of caviar can be useful for everyone who wants to lose weight.
Pike eggs have many useful properties. It is recommended for people with problems with low hemoglobin. This caviar contains iron, which helps improve blood. Caviar is one of the few sources of fluoride. This helps to strengthen the enamel of the teeth and prevent tooth disease. The product also contains chromium, copper, calcium, which increases its biological value as an additional source of minerals. Traditionally, caviar is recommended for people with high mental and physical stress, those who wish to recover from diseases, operations and injuries. It is useful for those who want to maintain and improve their health in a difficult, stressful period of life.
The general rule – do not give pike eggs to children under 3 years old. In the earliest period of life, it is recommended to use other available sources of vitamin D and fatty acids. At an early age, natural sources of collagen can cause allergies in children.
It is necessary to monitor the quality of pike caviar. Raw caviar can often have a parasitic infection. In general, classical dietetics does not recommend the use of fresh raw caviar, even if you can find many recipes with fresh caviar. It is usually recommended to mix pike caviar and salt. Raw fish without parasites are safe, so if you have the opportunity to test the product, you can eat caviar fresh and without salt. We do not recommend eating large amounts of salted caviar for patients with hypertension, people with kidney, liver, cardiovascular and gastrointestinal diseases. More often, salty snacks are contraindicated for people with arthritis, gout. We do not recommend them to use during the period of exacerbation of any chronic diseases.
Source by Vadim Perlovskiy
When it comes to developing a mobile application, there are two methodologies for the app developers to choose from: Agile and Waterfall.
Waterfall methodology breaks every task into sections and arrangements them in a sequential order to keep the project is a flow whereas, Agile facilitates continuous deployment of shippable application pieces that work for both the customers and clients. The distinguishing factor between the two methodologies is that Agile permits and encourages modifications by the client while, Waterfall does not.
With this reason, tax companies use Agile methodology to develop their tax applications as they can easily modify them in the future. The methodology allows app developers to change any feature that can maximize user experience and make the booking process effortless and quick.
Taxi companies are able to monitor the performance of their applications on weekly basis. Agile methodology allows them to plan before every sprint so that they can make changes according to the requirements. When one sprint is completed, the app developers are responsible to retrospective what has been done and find out areas that need improvement.
One of the most predominant features of Agile Methodology is to keep a check over daily performance. The app developers, designers, project manager and testers of the taxi companies have to conduct a meeting in order to find out how they performed yesterday, what are they doing today and what customers are expecting from them in the future. This way, taxi companies can easily identify how they are provided to proceed and what department has to work on its effectiveness to enable the company to maintain its position in the taxi industry.
With the help of Agile methodology, taxi companies can easily customize their mobile applications on hourly prices in order to ensure that the customers can remain satisfied with the services and help the companies to achieve their goals. The methodology allows companies to monitor every single move so that app developers can decide on whether to change the features or not.
The drivers are required to report their daily tasks that how much they have managed to meet them and where they need help.
Opportunity to Integrate New Ideas
With frequent innovation in technology, taxi companies are required to make changes in their applications so as to ensure that they can meet customers' requirements. The best part about Agile methodology is that it always leaves an opportunity for app developers to integrate new ideas in order to improve the quality of their services.
Faster and Cheaper
The efficiency and synergy from the drivers along with the management, combined with the daily stand-ups allow tax companies to ensure faster and cheaper services, which means that any customer can easily hire their services without having to worry about the quality and price.
No doubt, Agile methodology is the best approach to develop customized taxi applications on hourly prices as it facilitates app developers to incorporate any innovation that is favorable for the customers and improve their user experience.
Source by Anusha Saeed
Have you ever wondered why you still spend night after night with pizza and whatever it was on TV? You think that life doesn’t get better than that. True, enough. But, have you ever thought what the night could have been if you are with someone special, who cooks sumptuous dinner and watch these movies with you? And now you realize that life does get better than eating sloppy pizza and feeling sorry for yourself.
So, here are 6 cheesy pick-up lines inspired by flowers that will help you score a date. Try not to get tongue tied!
If you were a flower, I would pick you.
This is a pick-up line shows that you think she is the best from among her girl friends. It will help boost her confidence and will definitely give you the chance if this makes her smile. Be careful though! She can be secure and confident in herself and does not need reminding of her awesomeness. Save yourself by saying that you were voicing her thoughts.
If you hold 9 roses in front of a mirror, you’d see 10 of the prettiest things in the world.
She may find this sweet or call your bluff to score from her. Nevertheless, this sweet line may charm her into getting that her number. What’s the harm in trying, right?
If I have a garden I’d put our two lips (tulips) together.
Did I just hear a slap? She may find this line to be bordering on rude. A funny pick-up line should be treated as it is, a joke. You should deliver it well only meaning to make her laugh. This may be the funniest thing she heard for the day.
If a flower grows every time I think of you, I’d have a field of them.
It is creepy how much you think of her. This can both ways, she thinks it is disturbing or flattering. If she thinks the former, then you may have lost your chance. If the latter, then go for it!
Are you a eucalyptus? Because you’ve achieved my koalafications.
It is a perfect segue for inviting her to a spa weekend. You can both have fun in this elaborate pick-up line turned romantic date.
Roses are red, violets are blue, the moment I saw you, I knew the one is you.
This is as sweet as pick-up lines can get. It may sound like a bad case of poorly thought wedding vow. But, for a guy who is seeking for his significant other, the one might just be in front of you smiling from that statement.
After reading (and laughing) all through these uber sleazy pick-up lines, you will realize (I hope) that being yourself (although cliche) is the best conversation starter. Do not be afraid to compliment her or say hi or even smile. She can see sincerity even from afar.
Source by Lexxa Molijon
At the beginning of the year, Apple attempted to fully open the gates and put the smartwatch into the must-have zone, therefore actually generating significant interest towards this new device.
While Pebble is all about functionality and simplicity, the Apple Watch feels a lot more friendlier and it attempts to engage people, not just be a passive gadget that you remember about it only when checking time or emails.
But did it actually manage this, is the Apple Watch worth buying? Yes and no. Smartwatches can be the future of smartphones and Apple Watch does have a lot of interesting features that do give us a glimpse into the things that may come.
Besides this, it works like a wonder right now, especially thanks to its updated software. So if you like a gadget that monitors you heart rate, tracks your steps, you can play music wireless, send people animated emoji, dictate messages, view notifications, send your heartbeat to your loved-ones and more, then you will appreciate owning an Apple Watch.
It helps you to look at your phone less, while keeping you connected, but don’t forget, it’s not a standalone device. In order to enjoy all of its functions you need to have it connected to an iPhone (you need to be at a range of around 30 feet of your phone or you can connect through the WiFi to further extend the range).
Now let’s get a more in depth view of what the Apple Watch has to offer!
The Apple Watch is without a doubt an attractive watch, featuring a discreet and elegant look, with clean lines and a curved glass that unites with the curved metal. Yes, you won’t find a single sharp edge.
The case is made from stainless steel (also rose gold or aluminium) and it’s rather thick, but because it curves inwards, it looks thinner than it actually is. Most smartwatches are plagued by this issue and unfortunately, right now, we have to accept that the smartwatch technology hasn’t evolved as much as we would like yet.
Still, the Apple Watch feels reasonably balanced (weighing 1.5 pounds and measuring 0.4×1.4×1.6 or 0.4×1.3×1.5 inches) and if you wore a watch before, you most likely won’t feel that the thickness is much of a compromise. The watch comes into two variants, a one inch and a half and a 1.3 inches case. This differentiation has been made in order to please both males and females, but the bigger one does have better battery life.
On the right side of the Watch you’ll find the Digital Crown and a button which you can use to show or hide friends, access Apple Pay with a double click and turn the watch ON or Off.
At the base of the watch you can find the heart rate sensor and the magnetic inductive charging system (Qi compliant). There’s also a tiny speaker and microphone on the left of the Watch for calling, but you will barely notice them.
Yes, the Apple Watch may be better looking than most smartwatches on the market, but it does cost a lot more.
Our Apple Watch came with three straps, a Black Sport Band, the Milanese Loop and the Leather Loop. The sport band is very comfortable, but similar to other plastic bands on other smartwatches and it has a unique clasp mechanism that you’ll get used to in not time.
The Milanese Loop has a mesh-like texture and it nicely complements the metallic case, but it does feel a lot more feminine than any other strap option. It’s quite flexible, feels comfortable, is easily adjustable and it is suitable for either casual or more classy clothing. The clasp is magnetic and stays shut (because the bracelet is really lightweight it may be better to leave the band looser so it balances with the weight of the watch itself).
The Leather Loop bracelet also closes magnetically, it uses magnetic segments that attach to each other. But there are a few shortcomings, as we noticed some scratches on the clasp after a few days of use and you may find yourself in the position to adjust the strap throughout the day as it tends to slip a link or two once in a while.
The Apple Watch features a 1.5in (or 1.3in for the 38mm) OLED display with a resolution of 312×390 pixels (or 272x340p) and a pixel density of 326ppi (just like the iPhone 6). The Retina display is a bit different than the one found on iPhones because Apple has chose a flexible OLED from LG rather than the usual LCD technology.
The display is covered by a toughened Ion-X glass (for Apple Watch Sport) or a sapphire glass, both meant to protect it from scratches or minor bumps into furniture.
The OLED screen is bright and colourful, with high colour accuracy and overall it is one of the most vibrant displays we’ve seen from any smartwatch, but still it isn’t as sharp as the one from Samsung Gear S (which also has a much larger colour palette).
But let’s focus a bit on the Force Touch technology (something new in the smartwatch world) which senses the level of force, distinguishing between light or hard presses, thanks to its tiny electrodes around the display.
It is an interesting addition that adds some more options and functionality to some apps without adding more buttons or overcomplicating things.
Hardware and Battery Life
The Apple Watch packs a 500MHz Apple S1 processor, a PowerVR SGX543 GPU, 512MB RAM and 8GB of storage (when connected to an iPhone, you can fully access its storage memory).
The watch is also equipped with a heart rate sensor, that uses both infrared and visible light LEDs along with photodiodes to determine you heart rate; there’s also a gyrometer, an accelerometer and unfortunately no built-in GPS.
Also inside the case you can find a 205mAh (or 246mAH) Lithium Ion battery. It promises 18 hours battery life on normal use, 6 hours of music playback or working out with the heart monitor, 3 hours of talk time and up to 48 hours of juts checking time.
The software that runs on the Apple Watch is called the WatchOS 2.0 (an updated version to the more laggier first generation) and in order to be fully operational, the Apple Watch requires an iPhone 5 or a later version.
The watch is not designed for prolonged use, it provides a better experience if used in shorter periods of time, especially because some apps are a bit slow and not many complex apps are developed (using Facebook or any other Google app on the small screen of the Apple Watch may prove undesirable in the long run).
Now, let’s talk about the interface. If you swipe away, you get the watch face with notifications and Glances and if you press the Digital Crown you get access to the apps. There is without a doubt a learning curve, but after a few days of using the watch you get accustomed to the way things operate.
The watch faces have a series of new options (since the new update) that let’s you change the colour, add new elements or remove them.
Besides the usual notifications and watch faces, you get to choose one of the single screens with quick summaries of information from apps you view frequently. To access the Glances you can either swipe up on the watch face or ask Siri to open it for you, even if it’s not in your active glances list.
Watch faces and glances look pretty cool on the Apple Watch, but there’s a lot more to it. You get the Taptic Engine, an innovative feature that actually taps you on the wrist when a notification arrives so you won’t miss anything important, it can also be used when navigating, it can tap you on the wrist several times for left or right turns or you can use it along with the Digital Touch.
Digital Touch is a unique way of messaging which works exclusively between Apple Watches and allows you to send taps, finger sketches or your heart rate.
There’s also the Apple Pay (similar to what you can find on your iPhone) which is a really great feature, if you find places that accepts this type of payment. What is does it to offer the ability to purchase goods or services with a single touch of the watch on the pay terminal (two taps of the button is all it takes to summon your card). It also works without an iPhone present.
Besides all this abundance of apps and features you get the versatile Camera remote that allows you to see a preview of your iPhone’s viewfinder and even focus, set a timer or trigger the shutter.
So how has our experience with the Apple Watch been so far? Well, it hasn’t been too different then with any other smartwatch. You get notifications, it allows you to keep your watch in your pocket, unless it’s something important, it’s more discreet, you get a gentle tap on the wrist, unlike a ringtone and overall, meeting up with friends and family is more engaging since we look less on our phone and focus more on the discussion.
The obvious conclusion is that the Apple Watch is not a must-have device, you don’t really need it, but if you can afford it it will make you life a little easier in some small aspects.
For more high quality reviews check out http://www.mbreviews.com
Source by Mark R Benson
The previous MacBook Pros were very good indeed. They delivered consistently professionally quality and great features. Reviewing next generation MacBook Pros is there before something of a treat.
An initial glance at the latest models shows nothing new. This is not disappointing: the sturdy casings and the smart design are exactly what you want from a superior laptop. The keyboard appears tidier – the result of some minor changes – but apart from that, everything looks as impressive as it always has.
This might suggest that any internal changes are also minor. Not so. When you fire up the MacBook Pros and start putting each model through its faces, you soon realize that you're working with machines that excel expectations.
To begin with, the processors are Intel 45 nanometer Penryns. These are noticeably faster than the 65 nanometer Meroms installed in the older MacBook Pros, and easily beat the Meroms in all benchmark tests.
The standard processors for the two 15-inch MacBook Pros are 2.4GHz and 2.5GHz Intel Core 2 Duos. The 17 inch has the 2.5GHz. Allied to these are enhanced hard drives of 200GB for the 15 inch 2.4GHz, and 250GB for the 15 inch and 17 inch 2.5 GHz.
Of particular interest to the multimedia user is the doubling of the video memory on all three MacBook Pros. The 15 inch 2.4GHz has a NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB, and the 15 inch 2.5GHz and 17 inch 2.5GHz have the same graphics processor but with 512MB.
2GB of RAM supports the above technology across the range. The overall results are laptops that cope easily with advanced graphics and audio applications.
Hardware Each of the three MacBook Pros comes with standard hardware, such as:
- slot-loading 8x double-layer SuperDrive
- iSight camera
- AirPort Extreme and Bluetooth® wireless connections
- stereo speakers
- FireWire 400 and 800 ports
- USB 2.0 ports (two on the 15 inch models; three on the 17 inch)
- DVI port
- Audio ports
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- ExpressCard / 34 slot
There are also hardware "extras" that help the MacBook Pro stand out from the crowd. These include a powerful lithium-polymer battery; an ambient light sensor that illuminates the keyboard in dark conditions; and an energy-saving LED backlit screen.
These screens are mercury-free and anti-glare, and have resolutions of 1,440 x 900 pixels for the 15 inch models and 1,680 x 1,050 pixels for the 17 inch. With both you have bright, natural and pin sharp images.
Perhaps the best hardware extra of all, though, is the new MacBook Pro trackpad. This now has the multi-touch functions that have proved so popular on the iPhone. By pinching, swiping, and rotating your fingers on the trackpad, you have remarkably fast and positive control over the features of the MacBook Pro's creative software.
Multi-touch does give rise to a slight problem: the size of the trackpad may feel a little small for someone learning the appropriate gestures. That said, once you're familiar with multi-touch, it's not difficult to work within the trackpad's boundaries.
As with all new Macs, the MacBook Pro comes with the best operating system around, the Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard. If you've never used Leopard before, its profitability will delight you. If you're already a Mac user, you still have something to please you because the new MacBook Pros boost the speed of Leopard and the applications that run off it.
Among these applications is Apple's latest version of the world's fastest browser, Safari. This comes with the usual batch of updated Apple software such as Boot Camp, Mail, iChat, iTunes, DVD Player, iPhoto and iLife '08.
Experienced MacBook Pro users can load their preferred applications on these latest models and immediately notice the improvements in speed. For example, you can set up Photoshop CS3 in approximately eight seconds on the 15 inch 2.5GHz. You'll then go on to discover Photoshop runs 20 – 25% faster than a 2007 2.6 GHz MacBook Pro.
Compared to a 2006 MacBook Pro, the differences are even greater. Overall, you can experience speed increases of around 50% across a range of applications. This is good news for all those who want maximum performance from a laptop.
With any laptops designed for professional use, it's always worth looking at the manufacturer's options because some people will need a buffer zone of extra speed and power for specific applications.
The configuration options of the MacBook Pro are unlikely to let you down. To give you extra power, you can request a 2.6GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor upgrade for either the 2.5 GHz 15 inch or 17 inch models. As for RAM, you can upgrade any of the three MacBook Pros to 4GB.
On the 17 inch MacBook Pro, you might want to increase the hard drive to 300GB to provide additional room for space-stealing graphics applications. Similarly, you can ensure the perfect clarity of your images by asking for a 1,920 x 1,200 pixel screen for the same model.
Finally, if you prefer a glossy rather than anti-glare matt screen, you can request this when you place your order.
With all these upgrades packed into the same shells as the previous MacBook Pro models, you might expect a rise in prices. If you do, you'd be wrong. The new MacBook Pros are unquestionably better machines but the prices across the range have not changed. The old MacBook Pros were good value, but the latest incarnations are simply excellent for the price.
Want the best laptops from a great manufacturer? Look no further.
- Speedier than the previous generation of MacBook Pros
- Double the video memory
- Smooth, multi-touch features on the trackpad
- Improved battery life
- Excellent configuration options
- More for your money: no price increase compared to the older MacBook Pro equivalents
- Trackpad may be a little small for novice users
Source by Ben T Wilson
1) Nano-bots in Blood: Although Nano-bots are a long way from being used today, however, there is the possibility that we will see it in the future where these small robots can work like our own particular white blood cells and annihilate microscopic organisms and different pathogens. These miniature robots would work like their full-estimate equivalents with their own particular sensors and propulsion frameworks, and could perform little errands like conveying chemotherapy 1000 times more efficiently than utilizing drugs and it will not cause as many side effects as patient face in the present medications.
2) Mind Transfer and Head Transplants: Ever since the beginning of mankind, we have all needed to live everlastingly, and one day that may progress toward becoming reality with organizations like Google and Brainpreservation.org searching for approaches to expand life by curing infection, safeguarding our brains in stasis, or actually saving on PCs or another cerebrum.
While it might appear to be strange idea for a tech organization like Google to sign up and battle the healthcare fight, it makes perfect sense that that their CEO Larry Page might need to enhance his life and other’s around him thus they can understand life’s other intense difficulties in the upcoming future.
3) Robotic Surgery/Pilot training program/Flight Simulator: Roswell Park Cancer Institute is rapidly reaching on the position of surgical training pioneers. This progress was benefitted by the innovative joint effort between the University at Buffalo’s School of Engineering and Applied Sciences and RPCI’s Center for Robotic Surgery. Surgical methods have constantly required years of preparing, and up to this point, the vast majority of that preparations are done in a live environment. It might be more efficient to do robotic surgery in comparison of present practices.
4) Holographic Images: Hospitals are a place to go whenever any treatment is needed. However, it is strange that in the United States, more than 2 million individuals are affected by hospital-acquired contaminations consistently, and 100,000 individuals die due to these kinds of infections. Furthermore, it costs almost $20 billion to treat these contaminations. One thing that can help significantly is the capacity to input information without really touching physical gadgets, for example, keyboards, mouse, and so on. Holographic images will possess the ability to bring a complete revolution in this area.
5) Improved Blood-Test Experience: No one loves needles, particularly when you need to get pricked by an unpracticed phlebotomist. Awesome news! Organizations like Theranos have designed a perfect way for such people because if you want to run tests then you will just need micro-samples of blood which means that approximately 1/1,000th of normal blood will be drawn from your vein.
6) Mitochondrial DNA Transfer: It is also known as “three parent baby”, this procedure disposes of an assortment of conceivably fatal diseases such as heart and liver failure, and deafness. Albeit numerous moral and ethical questions encompass the current U.K. approval of this procedure, the potential implications for future eras is limitless.
7) Robotic Nurse Assistant: Unqualified or inefficient nurses can become problematic for patients. According to the survey, large portion of patients are harmed each year from moving or lifting in bed or due to the mishandling fall after surgery. There are numerous varieties from a full robot, for example, RIBA (Robot for Interactive Body Assistance) which has been developed by RIKEN and Tokai Rubber Industries and assisted hardware, for example, HAL (Hybrid Assistive Limb) robot suits conveyed by Cyberdyne.
8) Artificial Retinas: The United States commonly characterizes somebody as legitimately visually impaired when the individual’s focal vision has degraded to 20/200, or the individual has lost peripheral vision so he sees less than 20 degrees outside of focal vision. Typical vision is 20/20, and individuals can see up to 90 degrees with their peripheral vision. An expected, 1.1 million individuals in the United States are considered lawfully visually impaired.
This has prompted organizations like Nano-Retina to build up a complex and exquisite solution intended to reestablish sight of individuals who lost their vision because of retinal degenerative sicknesses. The small scale Nano Retina device, NR600 Implant, replaces the functionality of completely or partially damaged photoreceptor cells of eye and makes the electrical incitement required to initiate the remaining healthy and fully functioning retinal cells.
9) Anti-Aging Drugs: The fantasy, day dream or a nightmare about long life or immortality, however you take it, might become slightly possible in future since Anti-Aging drugs will give you possibilities of living till 110s and 120s. In the year 2016, there was anti-aging drug test that reached to its trials and there were possibilities that these trials could see sicknesses like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s consigned to ancient history. Researchers now trust that it is quite possible to stop old age and help them live healthy into their 120s.
10) Tooth Regeneration: This could be really very surprising and helpful advancement in healthcare if technology can actually bring answers to the tooth regeneration mystery. Brilliantly colorful fish found in Africa may hold the key to developing lost teeth. In a community oriented study between the Georgia Institute of Technology and King’s College London, specialists research on cichlid fishes of Lake Malawi in Africa, who loses teeth just to have another one slide into place. Their study, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, recognizes and highlights the qualities responsible of developing new teeth and may prompt the key to “tooth recovery” in people.
11) Light bulbs that Disinfect and Kill Bacteria: Hospitals are known to be potentially harmful and dangerous place with so many individuals with various illnesses and bacteria. Indigo-Clean has now developed an innovation utilizing light that ceaselessly sterilizes nature, disinfect the environment and reinforces your present disease prevention efforts.
12) Medical Wearables And Devices With Long Lasting Batteries: The requirement for power is a primary concern. Pacemaker batteries are regularly replaced after a costly surgery. With the help of technology, it will be possible for batteries to get speedier charging and they will last long which will cut the cost of battery supplies as well.
13) Stem-cell Reconstructive and Plastic Surgery: Stem-cells have received the spotlight recently. However, there were some senseless and fraudulent claims of stem cell reconstruction in the past few years. After a long haul, there are finally some genuine and officially approved applications of stem cell reconstruction and plastic surgery that begun to surface in various fields.
14) Augmenting Human Abilities: Perhaps, the most impressive show of healthcare innovation advancement is the video presented by Les Baugh who was controlling prosthetic arms with his mind. Through broad research, in the matter on how Les’ mind controlled his limbs, analysts could decide how mind dealt with these connections. With the help of that research, they could build up an innovation that would read his cerebrum movement and send the signs to limbs that finally controlled the engine elements of his prosthetic limbs.
15) Health Informatics: More than half of US clinics utilize some sort of electronic records framework, however just 6% of them actually follow all the government orders, as indicated by a current survey of the University of Michigan. As indicated by scientists at the University of Chicago, half of medicinal services dollars are wasted on unnecessary record keeping forms. Electronic records have been appeared to save substantial amount of $37 and $59 million if large hospital follows right health informatics. It streamlines the therapeutic care process and brings down malpractice claims, and expands coordination between suppliers.
Source by Varun Kumar
A modeling portfolio members of collection of your modeling pictures and the required number of pictures varies with the modeling agency. But you should focus on the quality picture than on the number. There are several cases where an average looking girls having few but quality pictures got selected to be a part of this modeling world in one chance. So it could be said that modeling portfolio is a set of professional pictures that helps you in achieving the best assignments.
Now coming to the point as to how to tailor your modeling portfolio you have to understand the dos and don'ts in this process. Keep strong pictures of 9 by 12 inches. This size is considered as the standard size. Collect black and white photograph since it is the preferred choice of the industry. You will be required to buy 11 by 14 inches of book (portfolio) from your agency where you can keep your important snaps. To make your portfolio versatile you need to shoot for a casual head shot, styled head shot, body shot where you need to wear conservative swimsuit or lingerie, a fashion shot that should be hot and sexy, action shot, an editorial shot and even a catalog shot. And most importantly you should remember to replace the older pictures with newer one as you climb the steps of experience. To leave a lasting impression on the modeling agency you always keep your best picture at the end of your book. In a portfolio 10 pictures are required which is divided into 5 rolls in which one to two dresses are used each role and among them the 2 pictures are selected.
Next what you need to avoid is using 2 pictures of the same shoot or same look. Avoid wearing jewelry for those prints where your look and expression is important as it takes away the attention from you. Take special care of the undergarments as the wrong choice of undergarments will distract the viewer and may create doubt on your professional look.
A portfolio is a model's basic promotional tool displaying the best photos from tests and bookings. So it becomes essential that you get trained in the various techniques by going to an expert, or a skilled fashion photographer who could manage your potentiality well and will train you how to be comfortable with the camera and the shoot before you arrange for your portfolio. Therefore it is advisable that you get trained in the various techniques so that you can create a strong portfolio that will open the door to success. Your Portfolio will speak on behalf of you. So along your look, personality, talent and confidence, your portfolio that consist of your best photos and strong resume is also important for you to get a chance to become a part of this glam world.
Source by Tom Jack Smith
Good risk vs Bad risk
Many people grow up with the belief that taking risks is a negative thing. Whether you are looking to start a business or broaden it, every project brings a risk of failure. It is not good to make decisions as you go along, it is better to develop a strategic plan from the get go. Every opportunity that comes through should accelerate forward to your company’s long-term vision. A good risk is the result of determining needs, distinguishing areas that need growth, creating a strategic plan, and taking it upon yourself to get rid of anticipating omissions.
Most business owners must learn how to take calculated risks, it may not come naturally, but just like everything else, if you want to succeed, you will learn the trait. Recognize the value of risk in business. Taking risks is needed for any business ideal. Without risks, very little is cultivated and customers become easily bored with your product, service or program. Risks open the door to many prospects.
Risks bring change
For a business, risks can bring new markets, new people and new possibilities. Risks force leaders to do away with their fears and take strides to the future of success. Many people are allured to listen to the voice in their head that is telling them, it’s not the right time” or “should I try again, it didn’t work last time.” Learning to get through self-doubting will take you to new levels of success.
Leaders tend to become numb in the business world when they spend too much time thinking about the outcomes and probable mistakes. Over-analyzing before going forward with the plan, weakens the results of the company.
Establish the risks
A big part of calculated risks include pinpointing the probable negatives and creating plans to put out the fires after execution. By recognizing risks ahead, businesses can have a better outcome towards success.
Before executing any plans, be prepared for mistakes. They are unavoidable elements in risk taking. In addition, you will have to be prepared to handle the outcomes, tolerate the possibility of failing, and be ready to create and develop plans to turn things around. Consider that a risk is a way for the company to move in a new direction. Mistakes are a natural component of the process of learning.
Take the leap
Just do it! After you weigh all your options, implement a plan and just watch it unfold. The result could be different than what you had predicted. The result could be a failure or a complete success. Regardless of the result, you need to continue taking risks because it builds confidence and brings success to a business.
Source by Marc-Eddy Drouinaud Jr
Can you install ROPE LIGHTING on your DECK and/or DOCK? YES – For years we’ve had rope lights on our dock that began with decorating the dock area during the holidays. They’re easy to install, fairly inexpensive and puts out just the right amount of low-key, indirect, ambient lighting.
For those who want to have rope lighting as a more permanent form of accent lighting, there are rope lights constructed for this purpose. WATERPROOF FLEXIBLE LED STRIP LIGHTS are specifically made for the outdoors.
Waterproof Flexible Strip LED lights offer the perfect solution to creating energy-efficient, stylish accent and mood lighting. Strip lights are discreet, flexible, and can be cut to fit your area, and since they come with a strong adhesive, they can be mounted virtually anywhere. Available in multiple colors you can create special effects on practically any surface, marine, auto and/or home.
Steps to Install Rope Lights: The simplest and most common method to install rope lighting is to nail it on the surface using cable clips. You need cable clips, a hammer, a power source and the rope lighting. The time needed for installation depends on the length of the rope.
1. Decide where to install the rope lights – Choose where you want to install the rope lighting. In most cases, the rope lighting is installed on the ceiling, the roof trusses or on the floor decking in order to produce the desired results. Consider the position of the source of power to ensure that your rope reaches the socket.
2. Mount the rope lighting – Use the hammer to clip the lighting on the surface. Slide the rope in the open arcs of the cable clips during the installation as you twist it in your desired pattern. Ensure that the hammer does not miss the target while hitting the clips because it can destroy the rope lighting.
3. Test their output- Switch off the socket, and plug the rope lighting in. Use the extension cord if the length of the rope lighting does not reach the power outlet. Switch the socket on to see if it lights.
Quick answers to the most common questions
• Do I need a controller for my strip lights? A controller is optional but adds the ability to turn your lights on and off and control other features such as dimming.
• Can I connect multiple strips? Strips can be connected end to end up to various meters, depending on your product.
Steps to Install Flexible LED Strip Lighting with Solderless Connectors:
1. Materials Needed – Have all your materials ready. You will need scissors, LED flexible strip lights, a connector, ruler (if needed), and a set of hands.
2. Measuring how many feet of LED strip you need – You may have your LED strip light sent to you in a roll (16 feet) or by the foot, depending on the quantity ordered. Decide how much flexible LED strip lighting you will need for your project. Since the LED strip can only be cut every third LED, you may have to go slightly over or under your desired specification.
3. How to cut the LED strip – As you can see below, the flexible strip light can only be cut along the designated lines. Take a sharp pair of scissors and cut along the line.
4. Pay attention to positive and negative markings – IMPORTANT: Notice the positive and negative sides of the LED strip light. This is important for the next few steps. Sometimes when you cut the LED strip light, things can get mixed around.
5. Introduction to the connector – Each connector has two sides. To insure you have the correct side up, make sure the wider of the white sides faces up. This is the top. BE GENTLE and pull the locking device out away from the wires. Do not pull on the wires to do so, as the connector is fragile.
6. Attaching the connector to the LED strip – IMPORTANT: Color does not always matter! Make sure you follow the positive side of the flex strip down through the connector wire to the power supply. Red/black can either mean (+) or (-) depending on what side you have hooked the connector to.
7. Securing the tray to the LED light – In the example below, if we were to attach the connector to the other side of the flexible strip light, the red would be negative and the black positive. Next, GENTLY secure the locking tray back in place, connecting the terminals of the LED flexible strip light to the connector. Be gentle and make sure the mounting tray is securely closed, or the lights will not work.
8. Connecting the LED strip to power – You are now ready to plug your LED Flexible strip light to the LED power supply. Match the positive and negative markings with the positive and negative wires from the power supply. Make sure the power is off when you do this.
If your strip lights do not light up:
1. Wire color does not always matter! Make sure you follow the positive side of the flex strip down through the connector wire to the power supply. Red/black can either mean (+) or (-) depending on what side of the LED flex strip you have hooked the connector to.
2. Another common problem is that the connector may be installed upside down; repeat steps above and try again.
3. Also, MAKE SURE the tray is closed all the way. Be gentle!
4. Check your power supply and make sure it is hooked up properly, with correct (+) and (-) as well.
5. How many feet of LED strip are you using vs how large your power unit is? If you are using 1 reel of 24 v Ultra bright with e 2.5 amp power unit, it will not work because the power unit is too small.
Source by Linda Langston